29 Nov 2013

English Test - DAily Test 4



DAILY TEST III SEMESTER I
Hj. ISRIATI BAITURRAHMAN 1 SEMARANG
ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-2014
 

Name    : ………………..
Class      : ………………..
 
Subject            : English
Grade/Sem      : 1st/I
Day/Date         : November 6th, 2013
Time                        : 07.45-08.30
 

I.     Arrange these words alphabetically!
Join
Not
Run
Long
Key
Please
Stop
Queen
Moon
Octopus
Tooth
Umbrella

num
Words
num
Words
1
Join
7
....
2
....
8
....
3
....
9
....
4
Moon
10
....
5
....
11
....
6
....
12
....

II.  14151613Match!






























 



day dreaming               fighting               writing on book          paying attention
III.     Draw a        for good habits or         for bad habits

num
Habits
good
bad
17
playing toys in the classroom
.
18
paying attention to the teacher
19
fighting / quarrelling
20
writing on the book
21
day dreaming

IV.Circle “there is” or “there are” for the suitable sentence!
22.               there is / there are four cars


 
23.               there is / there are two bicycles


 
24.               there is / there are one microphone


 
25.               there is / there are an apple


 
26.               there is / there are ten chairs


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar