29 Nov 2013

Latihan Soal Bahasa Inggris


Choose the correct word to fill in the gap
1)   Are there ______ apples in the kitchen?
A) much  B) any  C) some
2)       That is _____ interesting book.
    A) the  B) a  C) an
3)       I went ______ church last Sunday.
    A) at  B) in  C) to
4)       What _____ he like? - He is very friendly.
    A) does  B) did  C) is
5)       I ________ a new car last month.
    A) bought  B) have bought  C) buyed
6)       How ________ money do you have in your pocket?
    A) many  B) few  C) much
7)       He came ______ home late last night.
    A) -   B) at  C) to
8)       Jack is a nice boy, and I like _____.
    A) -  B) him  C) his
9)       I get up ______ seven o'clock every day
    A) in  B) on  C) at
10)    I like __________ music.
    A) listen  B) listen to  C) listening to
11)    What __________ in your free time?
    A) you do  B) do you do  C) are you doing
12)    My father _______ in a bank.
    A) works  B) work  C) is working
13)    Would you like _______ coffee?
A)    any  B) an  C) some

Choose the correct word to fill in the gap
14)    I _____ drive a car.
A) can't to B) can C) want
15)    He likes watching TV ______ evening.
A) in the B) at C) during
16)    It ________ rain tomorrow.
A) is going to B) will C) is
17)    I drove my car _____ the garage.
A) inB) at C) into
18)    _________. Is there a post office near here?
A) Please B) Excuse me C) Pardon
19)    I live in ______.
A) italy B) Italy C) Italian
20)    The shop is at the end of this street _____ the right.
A) at B) in C) on
21)    The bank is _______ the post office.
A) near of B) next to C) next
22)    There are ______ books on the table.
A) any B) an C) some
23)    I would like _____ rice.
A) a B) one C) some
24)    I went to Paris three years _____.
A) last B) ago C) time past
25)    Do you like ______ Chinese food?
A) - B) an C) some
26)    He speaks English _____.
good B) well C) gooder
Choose the correct word to fill in the gap
27)    He is a very _________ driver.
A) carefully B) careful C) care
28)    He ___________ visit his brother next week.
A) isgoing to B) will C) is
29)    I'm going to Seattle ______ English.
A) forlearning B) to learn C) for to learn
30)    What __________________! Look at that mess!
A) do you do B) is you do C) are you doing
31)    He enjoys __________ football.
A) toplay B) play C) playing
32)    Paris is _____________ city I have ever visited.
A) thebeautifulest B) the most beautiful C) most beautiful
33)    Today is __________ than yesterday.
A) hoter B) more hot C) hotter
34)    Jack is a ________ tennis player than Peter.
A) gooder B) better C) badder
35)    I'm going home ______ it's late.
A) why B) that C) because
36)    _________ 'The Sting'?
A) Did you ever see B) Have you ever seen C) Have you ever see

Choose the correct word to fill in the gap
1.        I __________________ TV when the telephone rang.
A) watchedB) was watching C) are watching D) have watched
2.        I'm afraid I'm not hungry. I've _______ eaten lunch.
A) yetB) still C) already D) ever
3.        My mother let me ____________ late when I was a child.
A) to stay out B) stayed out C) stay out D) staying out
4.        Would you like ___________ chicken?
A) anyB) a C) some D) one
5.        He has _______ friends in Chicago.
A) a lot B) few C) few of D) much
6.        She _________________ lunch by the time we arrived.
A) had finished B) finished C) have finished D) finishing
7.        What shall we do tonight? How about ___________ a film?
A) to see B) see C) seeing D) going
8.        _______ you ever ________ to Hollywood?
A) Did ... go B) Have ....goC) Have ... gone D) Shall .... go
9.        Have you finished your homework ______?
A) yetB) already C) still D) just
10.    Jack is really ______________ history, especially Japanese history.
A) interested at B) interesting in C) interested in D) interested for
11.    These images ______________ by an artist named Phil Thomsen.
A) are photographed B) were photoedC) photographed D) were photographed
12.    If I __________ you, I would wait a while to begin investing.
A) wasB) am C) were D) would be
13.    He'll give you a call as soon as he __________.
will arrive B) arrives C) is arriving D) is going to arrive.
Choose the correct word to fill in the gap
14.    He found his watch ___________ the papers on his desk.
A) inB) among C) between D) through
15.    Would you mind ______________ me a hand?
A) to give B) give C) giving D) given
16.    I think San Francisco is ____ exciting ____ New York.
A) as ... as B) so ... than C) as ... than D) so ... as
17.    If she __________ that he was coming, she would have prepared the guest room.
A) knewB) has known C) had known D) knows
18.    She _________ she wanted to come.
A) told me B) said me C) said to me D) told to me
19.    What ______________ at work?
A) do you have to do B) must you do C) have you to do D) do you
20.    I wonder if ____________________ yet.
A) has the letter arrived B) arrived the letter C) the letter arrived D) the letter has arrived
21.    Do you really want to __________ that meeting until tomorrow?
A) put up B) put off C) put onto D) put away
22.    I'm hungry! Just a moment, I______ make you a sandwich.
A) 'm going to B) 'llC) 'm D) should
23.    _________________, we won't have much to talk about.
A) If he not comes B) Unless he comes C) If he didn't come D) If he came
24.    Oh, look at those clouds! It ______________ rain.
A) 'sgoing to B) won't C) 'll D) sure will
25.    How is he? - Frank? He __________.
A) 'sfineB) 's tall with blond hair C) 's quite a shy person actually D) 's twenty three
26.    Jack told her that he ____________ come the next day.
A) isgoing to B) will come C) wants D) was going to
Choose the correct word to fill in the gap
27.    He will meet you _________ the station at seven o'clock sharp.
A) in front B) ahead C) in front of D) behind of
28.    If you want to be healthy, you _______ smoke.
A) needn'tB) couldn't C) shouldn't D) mustn't to
29.    He's _____________ politics.
A) interestedB) interesting C) interested to D) interested in
30.    Where was Jack yesterday? - I don't know. He ________________ seeing the doctor.
A) might has been B) might have been C) couldn't have been D) mustn't have been
31.    Yes, that is the woman _________ horse almost trampled her!
A) whichB) whose C) who D) that
32.    Would you like me to ______________ the children next week?
A) look to B) look at C) look after D) look into
33.    I missed the train, so I _________ take the next one.
A) mustedB) must C) had to D) had
34.    Why are your hands so dirty? - Well, I ______________in the garden for the last two hours.
A) have worked B) worked C) am working D) have been working
35.    Fiestas ______________ in Cologne, Germany for many years now.
A) have been making B) have made C) have been made D) are made
36.    Let me ___________! I didn't really want to eat all the cookies, I just couldn't help myself.
A) to say you B) say you C) explain me D) explain
37.    Yes, we have bought the tickets to the concert and we _________next Friday. I'm so excited.
A) will go B) won't go C) shall be going D) are going
38.    What ___________________ tomorrow evening?!
A) will you do B) are you going to do C) shall you be doing D) is you doing

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar